-->
  • Getting Husband-sponsor Visa in Just 1 hour


    Last Thursday, I applied for my wife's visa under my sponsorship and surprised that I got it in just an hour. I went to a Typing Centre complete with all the documents required:
    1. Copies of our passports
    2. Copy of my visa
    3. Arabic Salary Certificate with company stamp (or copy of employment contract)
    4. Copy of marriage contract authenticated by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    5. Copy of tenancy contract (on my name)
    6. 2 passport photos of my wife
    We're the only customer in the typing centre so it just took about 10 minutes to finish the typing.  We went to Ministry of Naturalization and Residency at the dnata building in Deira (near Clock Tower / City Centre) - this Immigration Centre is not crowded at all compared to other Immigration offices in Dubai.

    I paid a total of AED 1375 for the following:
    1. AED 250 (husband's visa fee)
    2. AED 500 (fee for an in-country issuance of visa)
    3. AED 600 (fee for change of status, in-country)
    4. AED25 (Immigration processing fee)
    I opted to pay the in-country issuance of visa instead of having to exit the country - the fee is actually cheaper (or just the same) if you compare to a return air ticket. * If the wife is not yet in the UAE, the fees will be less.

    After that, my wife needs to take the medical test (within 2 months) to complete the residency and get her passport stamped.
  • You might also like

    18 comments:

    1. hi friend,
      thank you for yor kind informTion.it really help me.
      its better if u can provide your no. of email adres so i can get ans of my some question
      thank you once more dude.

      ReplyDelete
    2. regarding the tenancy contract..is there a need to provide dewa?

      ReplyDelete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. no deposit needed? is tenancy contract under your name really required? thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Is tenancy contract in Ras Al Khaimah acceptable?

      ReplyDelete
    6. Is ATTESTATION from the Dubai Land Department needed for the Tenancy Contract? Thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hey Guys,

      I want to share Dubai visa service that is provided by www.dubaivisaonline.com by Gulf Sun Tours is licensed tour operator and member of mohamed bing rashid establishment for young business leaders providing premium Dubai visa service online

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hello may i asked po the Visa Stamping Step by Step procedure? Maraming salmat po

      ReplyDelete
    9. hey
      guys,
      Get Dubai visa .Uk foreign residents apply for online tourist, business transit and Express visa service Duabi to visa

      ReplyDelete
    10. hi,
      what is the minimum salary to get a husband visa? tnx

      ReplyDelete
    11. yeah do you know how much is the salary required to be legible?

      ReplyDelete
    12. hi my dear I am interested to job in dubai please inform the details
      Email- vpatel193@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. hello guys. i just want to know if its possible to sponsor my husband to get a visa.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Certificate attestation are integral for visa immigration process. Attesting the certificates are really vital during relocating.

      ReplyDelete
    15. hi goodpm, im from the philippines and working here in dubai just want to ask with regards to the authentiction of marriage contract, where can i authenticate it thanks for your help...

      ReplyDelete
    16. If I visit UAE on long term visit visa while I am pregnant can the baby delivery be done in UAE?

      ReplyDelete
    17. can please let me know what about if we have son also what are required docx need to attest

      ReplyDelete
    18. cn u plz tell me aftr getting the red paper, how much time is given to dependant to fly to uae? is there an expiry date of red paper or what?? plz help

      ReplyDelete